By playing at any of The GrandPrivé Group of Online Casinos, it is taken that you agree to the General Terms and Conditions, as well as the Terms and Conditions that govern any and all promotions at any of The GrandPrivé Group of Online Casinos.
Last updated: 05.04.2016
Validity Period: Valid to next update
- Player Warrants
- Usage and Password
- Other Conditions
- Anti-Spam Policy
1. Player warrants
By the act(s) of:
- Visiting the GrandPrivé Internet Website.
- Opening an account at any of our casinos, either via the Website or any other means.
- Downloading our software or obtaining it by any other means.
- Installing our software.
- Operating our software.
- Making use of any Guest or Real Account at our casinos.
- Accepting any prize from our casinos.
The Player warrants and certifies the Player's understanding and acceptance of the Rules, Terms and Conditions detailed below.
The casino is limited to players of eighteen (18) years of age and older. Participation in the activities and games (the "Game") of this casino are open only to residents of those jurisdictions where such participation is legal. It is the player's responsibility to ensure that they meet the restrictions imposed based on the area they live in.
The Player understands that the Game is for entertainment value only. The Player understands and acknowledges that no deposit is necessary or required to play the Game. If a Player wishes to play without betting money, he/she may do so.
Employees of GrandPrivé, its licensees, distributors, wholesalers, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion or other agencies, media partners, retailers and members of the immediate families of each are not eligible to participate in the Game.
Any and all play by any ineligible person shall be voided, including any winnings accruing to any ineligible person.
NB: All financial transactions, including playing, depositing and withdrawing, may only be made by REAL
players in the following currencies around the world: €/£/$/CAD$
Players may not make use of robots to play casino games.
Participation at this Online Casino is at the sole option, discretion and risk of the Player. In particular, determination of the legality of real money casino play is the Player's sole responsibility. By placing real wagers, the Player warrants that he/she is legally able to do so within his/her jurisdiction and that he/she accepts that GrandPrivé is unable to provide any warranties as to the legality or validity of their participation in real money play.
Due to legal, financial transaction regulations, and commercial reasons, The GrandPrivé Group of Online Casinos cannot offer any registrations to the following countries:
- Russian Federation
- South Africa
- United Kingdom
Taxes, if any, on any prize are the Player's sole responsibility. The Player, by acceptance of a prize, acknowledges compliance with all Rules thereto.
Should there be a discrepancy between the gaming results on your computer and the gaming results on the GrandPrivé gaming server, the results on the GrandPrivé gaming server shall take precedence and be considered final.
Notwithstanding anything in this agreement, in the event of any dispute regarding a wager or winnings, the decision of GrandPrivé will be final and binding in all matters.
Please note that E&OE is defined as Errors and Omissions are Excepted.
In the event of the cancellation of any game or promotion for any reason, The GrandPrivé Group of Online Casinos' Management, staff, licensees, distributors, wholesalers, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion or other agencies, media partners, retailers will not be liable.
Should you encounter any difficulties of any nature whatsoever, you can alert GrandPrivé by mailing us at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org and we will resolve your query as soon as possible.
7. Usage and Password
Only ONE account per player is allowed. The Player shall not allow any other person or third party including, without limitation, any minor, to use or reuse the Player's account, access and/or use any materials or information from the Website, accept any prize, or participate in the Games.
The Player is solely responsible for the security of his/her password. Should the Player have any knowledge of any unauthorized usage of the Player's account and/or password by someone else, the Player shall contact GrandPrivé immediately and change his/her password.
GrandPrivé undertakes to maintain your anonymity, unless you agree to your identity being used for future publicity or other purposes.
9. Other Conditions
1. The Player confirms that (i) the terms and conditions applicable to his/her participation in the gaming activities will be agreed by him/her in Curacao, N.V., and (ii) any wager made by him/her will be accepted by GrandPrivé in Curacao, N.V. concurrent with his/her communication of the wager to GrandPrivé, without any other act or formality whatsoever.
2. Laws regarding gaming vary throughout the world. It is the responsibility of the Player to ensure that they understand and comply fully with any laws or regulations relevant to themselves in their own country. This casino operates in Curacao, Netherland Antilles, under the laws and regulations of the Netherland Antilles.
3. Materials of the Game (whether electronically obtained or obtained by other means) are automatically void if counterfeited, mutilated, forged, altered or tampered with in any way, if illegible, mechanically or electronically reproduced, obtained outside authorized legitimate channels or if they contain printing, production, typographical, mechanical, electronic or any other errors. Any and all materials submitted for prize claims become the property of the Company and will not be returned. The Company is not responsible for lost, late, illegible, incomplete, damaged, mutilated or misdirected requests, prize claims or entries. Liability for materials of the Game containing any error is limited to replacement.
4. Players are responsible for withdrawing or playing out any funds which are held in the Player's account. GrandPrivé does not undertake to notify Players that they have outstanding balances to collect. If an account is inactive for longer than six months, the Player will forfeit the outstanding balance.
Definition of "An inactive account":
Any account that has been inactive for a period of no less than six (6) months. Inactivity means that no wagers have been placed, credits deposited or money's withdrawn during that time.
Definition of "Treatment of inactive accounts":
GrandPrivé reserves the right to close any casino account that has been inactive for 6 (six) months or more. Any bonus monies in this account will be forfeited.
Definition of "Procedures for closing such an account":
The Cash Balance and the Bonus Balance on the casino account will be transferred out. The casino account will then be locked.
Definition of "Recovery of funds":
Thereafter, should the player contact GrandPrivé and request his/her Cash Balance be re-instated, the Cash Balance that was transferred out will be put back into the player’s casino account and the player may then withdraw this balance or play it through in the casino.
5. GrandPrivé reserves the right to suspend or withdraw any game at its absolute discretion.
6. Management reserves the right to refuse or limit any wager.
7. In the event of the cancellation of any game for any reason, GrandPrivé will not be liable.
8. GrandPrivé will not be liable, and is not liable for any damages in the following scenarios:
9. GrandPrivé and the Player shall not commit, or purport to commit, the other to honor any obligation other than is specifically provided for by these Rules.
- In the event of any major occurrence that is out of GrandPrivé’s control.
- The failure of GrandPrivé central computer system or any part thereof.
- For delays, losses, errors, or omissions resulting from failure of any telecommunications or any other data transmission system.
- For any loss as a result of any act of God. (Earthquakes, floods, lightning etc.)
- For an outbreak of hostilities, riot, civil disturbance, acts of terrorism.
- For the acts of Government or authority (including refusal or revocation of any license or consent).
- For fire, explosion, flood, theft, malicious damage, strike, lockout, or industrial action of any kind.
- For any damage which may be caused to the Player by the interception or misuse of any information transmitted over the Internet.
10. Notwithstanding any implied or express terms of this Agreement, the Player agrees that, in the event that GrandPrivé computer hardware or software does not properly implement the rules of a casino game, does not properly implement the random number generator, or does not make proper account for the play that has occurred, GrandPrivé shall only be liable for the Player's initial deposit. In layman's terms: The Player shall forfeit any winnings made as a result of computer or software error.
11. The Player acknowledges that cheating of any sort shall result in the forfeiture of all verified balances in the Player's account. The Player further acknowledges that the forfeiture of such verified balances in no way prevents GrandPrivé from pursuing other avenues of recourse, such as criminal or civil proceedings.
12.The Player fully understands that participation in these games is at the Player's sole option, discretion and risk. The Player further agrees to become party to, and shall abide by, all Rules, Regulations, Terms and Conditions contained herein. Rules, Regulations, Terms and Conditions may change from time-to-time.
13. The Terms and Conditions contained herein represents the complete, final and exclusive agreement between the Player and GrandPrivé and supersedes (and merges) all prior agreements, representations and understandings between the Player and GrandPrivé.
14. GrandPrivé reserves the right to cancel the Player's account for any valid reason and/or commission an audit of the verified balance in the Player's account at the time of such cancellation.
15. The Player shall hold the casino, its shareholders, its employees, officers, directors, licensees, distributors, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion or other agencies, media partners and agents harmless, and shall fully indemnify the same groups and/or individuals from any and all costs, expenses, liabilities and damages whatsoever that may arise as a result of the Player's: (i) entry, use, or re-use of the casino; (ii) use of any materials at the casino; (iii) entry, use, re-use of the casino server; (iv) participation in any game at the casino; (v) the acceptance of any payout/prize from the casino; or the breach of any warranty given in terms of this agreement. Such action shall include (but will not necessarily be limited to) any actions that might arise as a result of criminalization of online/internet wagering within the Player's jurisdiction.
16. The Player understands that the terms GrandPrivé (GP) are the trademarks, service marks, and trade names of the Company. The Player obtains no rights to such terms, nor any other terms, graphics, text, concepts or methodologies, by using the Website and the material contained therein.
17. In the event of the Player applying for a real money account at our casino, the Player, in so doing, authorizes us and/or our designated agent(s) to investigate his/her creditworthiness in connection with the aforementioned application and/or any subsequent deposits that the Player might make at the casino.
18. In order to comply with the strict laws on money laundering that exist in many jurisdictions, GrandPrivé reserve the right to report suspicious transactions to the federal or local authorities within those jurisdictions.
All use of this site is with your agreement to the following: Any type of activity which we consider suspicious may oblige us to report to the relevant authorities. Examples of such activities include:
If we, for any reason, suspect or become aware of any of the above, we may without notice or explanation:
- The use of funds suspected to be derived from illegal activities;
- Any suspected intention to conceal or disguise funds derived from illegal activities; and
- Suspicion that the involvement of the casino is in any manner intended to facilitate
- Make a report to the relevant authorities; and/or
- Immediately deactivate or close your Casino Account; and/or
- Withhold any funds held in such Account; and/or
- Refuse registration or entry to all or any other GrandPrivé and/or betting sites/ Rooms.
19. GrandPrivé requires you to submit certain identity verification documents after your account has been opened. The documentation required is:
20. If there are any irregularities or if there is a mismatch between the name and address of the Player, and the name and address associated with the Credit or Debit Card, or other mode of payment, used by such Player, all transactions conducted with such Credit or Debit Card will be considered as invalid and voidable in the sole discretion of The GrandPrivé Group of Online Casinos' Management.
- A valid form of identity issued by the government of a recognized country/state such as a drivers license or passport.
- A copy of the front and back of the Credit or Debit Card used to fund your casino account. Thereafter, you will be required to submit a copy of the front and back of each and every Credit or Debit Card registered on your casino account. Please note that we only need to see the first four digits as well as the last four digits. You need to BLANK OUT or COVER the middle eight digits of your card number before submitting the copies to us. This is important for security reasons and your own protection.
- A copy of a utility bill (electricity or other) with your name and current address on it. Please note that the Casino will not accept online statements or any statements that originate from an electronic source. Players are required to provide the Casino with the copy of a utility bill (electricity or other) that has been received via postal services.
- When a player withdraws, he/she will receive a Deposit Agreement which will be emailed to the player within 48 hours. He/she needs to complete and return this in order to have his/her withdrawal, processed.
21. The Player acknowledges that the casino software, the "make-up" of the casino and all material which may be visually or audibly presented to the Player in the his/her use of the casino is either the intellectual property (including, but not limited to, copyright, domain name rights and trademarks) of The GrandPrivé Group of Online Casinos or its licensor(s). In this regard, the Player acknowledges that he/she has no rights whatsoever to use, or lay claim to, any intellectual property belonging to The GrandPrivé Group of Online Casinos and/or its licensor(s).
22. These Rules constitute the entire Agreement and understanding between The GrandPrivé Group of Online Casinos and the Player. In the event of there being a discrepancy between the English language version of these rules and any other language version, the English language version will be deemed to be correct.
23. The Casino reserves the right to withhold any withdrawals and/or confiscate all winnings for irregular or suspicious play. (Please refer to the BONUS-PROMOTIONS WAGERING REQUIREMENTS AND EXCLUDED GAMES Section).
10. Anti-Spam Policy
The GrandPrivé Group of Online Casinos, prohibits the use of its players' information in any manner associated with the transmission, distribution or delivery of any unsolicited bulk or unsolicited commercial email ("Spam").
The GrandPrivé Group of Online Casinos owns the information of its players and will not sell trade, transfer or rent your personal info to any third party outside of its associated or affiliate companies.
The GrandPrivé Group of Online Casinos, its affiliated and associate companies, will use your email only to provide you with services and manage your account. The GrandPrivé Group of Online Casinos does not permit or authorize its associate or affiliated companies to use, collect, compile or obtain any information about its customers or subscribers, including, but not limited to, subscriber email addresses.
The Player shall be responsible for checking these Terms and Conditions regularly for any changes.
Loyalty points are earned in the following ways:
- Slots – 1 point for every $10 wagered
- Roulette – 1 point for every $10 wagered
- Three Card Poker – 1 point for every $10 wagered
- Keno – 1 point for every $10 wagered
- Craps – 1 point for every $10 wagered
- Baccarat – 1 point for every $25 wagered
- Video Poker – 1 point for every $50 wagered
- Blackjack – 1 point for every $100 wagered
However, when playing with an active bonus, the number of loyalty points is halved – i.e.
- Slots – 1 point for every $20 wagered
- Roulette – 1 point for every $20 wagered
- Three Card Poker – 1 point for every $20 wagered
- Keno – 1 point for every $20 wagered
- Craps – 1 point for every $20 wagered
- Baccarat – 1 point for every $50 wagered
- Video Poker – 1 point for every $100 wagered
- Blackjack – 1 point for every $200 wagered
This Website is owned by Genesys Technology N.V, Emancipatie Boulevard 31, Curacao. Licenced to provide internet gaming services pursuant to a Master Gaming Licence, further this website is managed by Ardway Limited, DSLR Suite 413, Ftieh Street, Birkirkara Bypass, BKR2940 Birkirkara, Malta., providing casino gaming software and services. Email email@example.com
The Casino is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. Furthermore, the Casino complies with all applicable data protection and privacy laws.
Neither your money nor your identity is compromised at any time because all information is encrypted, safe and secure.
Our casino security measures include:
- Advanced Security Technology;
- Transactional Integrity Safeguards; and
The Casino will contact you on the email address provided as your login name for all promotions, bonuses and other information.
Unless you agree to your identity being used in promotional material (such as if you win a big progressive jackpot), the Casino guarantees your anonymity. Your personal information, contact details etc. will only be used by the Casino to promote, advertise, communicate and alert you of casino activity, promotions, bonuses and other news that affect your play.
The Casino holds your personal information and will not sell, transfer, trade or rent your details out to any party.
All personal information submitted to the Casino is kept on a Secure server, and is considered privileged and is protected.
The Player has the right to close his/her Casino account at any time by contacting our customer service department, requests to will be dealt with within 24 hours.
Successful Credit Card deposits are debited from Players’ Credit Card accounts and credited to Players’ Casino account instantly.
Should a player’s Credit Card deposit be deferred due to banking errors or delays, the player’s casino account will be credited immediately and deferred billing will commence. If the casino is unable to recover the funds from the player’s Credit Card account within 72 hours, then deferred billing will cease, and all player winnings, bonuses and loyalty points accrued from the said deposit will be deemed null and void.